Saturday 16 July 2016

The only good thing

I went to this place by mistake because I was in a hurry to go somewhere and I had to finish my lunch .

So this is a poster that I saw in a hotel but before we proceed I must say that I will not go to this hotel again in my life because .

1. They don't keep water in the table
2. The plates are not clean
3. They have poor service
4. The rates are high .

The rates I am still ok if the quality is good but that is also not there .

The only good this that I saw was this poster !

Have you had any bad experiences in a hotel ? Post in . Would like to know




No comments:

Post a Comment

Azerbaijan, Baku City

Turkey was in the list actually but whenever we wanted to go there was an earthquake, then we thought of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan , looking...